Lost sense of smell due to COVID?

Hi everyone! My name is Bianca Hillier and I am a reporter for a national US radio show called "The World." We cover international news for a US audience and we air on 300+ radio stations across the US. 

I am doing a story on how people have lost their sense of smell and taste due to COVID-19. I am speaking with people to hear how impactful losing your taste/smell can be, especially when it's tied to your job and/or passion. For that reason, I'm interested in speaking with someone who makes candles and lost their sense of smell (either temporarily or permanently) due to COVID. I know it's a bit of a unique request, but have any of you experienced this and would be willing to speak with me? I would interested in hearing about how you dealt with the loss of smell, and how it impacted your ability to make candles. Ideally I would speak with people outside the US since we're an international news show.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Best,
Bianca

bianca.hillier@theworld.org