Another question. . .bath sachets

Guest EMercier

Guest EMercier

OK, I want to do bath sachet's using small organza bags. Now, can sachets be used again and how many times is reasonable? It's funny. I don't take baths unless I visit mom (has large garden tub). I just take a shower everday and use a sugar scrub. That's so opposite of me. I guess it's because I'm always on the go!

You could use organza but my choice for tub teas would be the teas bags made for these or the cotton bags a lot of people use for car freshners. As far as how long they last I would say one bath, but I could be wrong. You don't really want to use a colored bag as the colors may leak into the water, just a guess on my part.

I have known ones to put tub teas in muslin bags and refill the bags after each use - one use from each refill is about all you can get out of them. Some even use the muslin filled bags in the shower you can do this with muslin bags not the seal able tea bags ( the tea bags tend to burst if you squeeze too much)

I have bought bath teas that came with a muslin bag - the bag can be used over and over again with fresh ingreadients each time. I also make my own bath teas using the heat sealable tea bags that are only good for one bath. I personally like both.