Jump to content

Check this out


Recommended Posts

I dont know if anyone else has seen this, or how true it is, but I just thought that it was important to show it to as many people as possible for the safety factor.


After posting this and realizing the attachment didnt attach, I didnt of reasearch and found this about the email I got. The email example is the exact email I received.


I guess everyone needs to decide for themselves, fire hazzard or not!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I also quit using them several years ago when a fuse blew out for no apparent reason. When I went into the bathroom the socket around the plug-in was black with soot and it looked like sparks had come from it from the 'burn marks' on the plug in. :shocked2:

I pitched the air freshener and put in a new electric socket and plate....I guess that's why we have fuses! I think that's what stopped a fire in our house.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...