Street-level advertising for an art store

stevenhaugh

Hey,

We are all set to start a new art shop at Clarkson Street. Our retail store provides crafts, framing materials, floral, wall decor, scrapbooking and much more. Attracting potential customers requires developing a superior quality product, offering it in a genuine package and advertising it to the target market.

So, we are planning to launch an advertising campaign to build the client traffic. Recently, I heard regarding street marketing technique. It's an unconventional marketing tactic often used by small businesses. Nowadays, even huge companies are also using it for their product promotion purpose. While browsing on the internet, I came across certain shops offering street advertising services. Help me find a few more. Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...

I think you need to manage your own advertising campaigns first before outsourcing. Sure, pay for help. A DJ, face painter, craft shows, demostrations.

but your the one who knows your customer the best so do the planning side yourself.