Yet ANOTHER wic questions

I have a 4" x 4 1/4" mold that I am going to use. It is a three wic mold and I am using a very basic Soy wax (no blend) but I don't remember the exact type.

I know I will have to test extensively, but can someone recommend where I should start as far as a suitable type of wic and size?

I looked at the reference charts for recommended wics with wax types etc...

But I didn't see something that was about having three wics in the same candle. I would assume that I would use a smaller wic since there are three...

and yes I'm new to making small candles so feel free to giggle all you want at my question. :)

-Luke-

You might get some suggestions and if you figure out what wax you have they might be pretty good suggestions, but I'm thinking you could start off making smaller candles to check out some wicks before investing all that wax in a 3-wick jobbie. Start with your best guess, see how the melt pool works out, and diagram that for the bigger candle to see if you might get the right overlap.

Another possibility is use your first candle to test three different sizes that you think might be in the right range. I bet that will give you enough info to make the second candle work out well.