Candle science sale

Daisymay66

My samples are supposed to arrive today. As I may have mentioned in the other 'CS sale' thread that disappeared (maybe storm Stella ate it), I ordered 23 of them. Just at the cut-off on next highest postage. Someone else in that thread had impressively ordered 120. (!) About half of mine are of scents I've never remotely tried. Now to go outside and wait by the mailbox, lol.

I think the sale goes through today (Friday, 3/17)

Edited by Incendia
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, ghostrider said:

I think mods deleted the other thread.  And I got my 120 samples today, it took 1.5 hours just to open and sniff each one.  some winners a few losers, but I really need to get a few in wax before I pass judgement.

Why would they do that? Was it more commercial than other threads about specific suppliers? Just curious.

My samples arrived today too. I literally walked out to meet the mailman. It was fun opening and sniffing them, though it took me much less time than you. As you say, some winners, and some losers. My favorite out of the bottle is Vanilla Hazelnut. (or is it Hazelnut Vanilla). A couple others are not appealing at all. But it was an experiment. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. :) 

Edited by Incendia

2 minutes ago, Incendia said:

Why would they do that? Was it more commercial than other threads about specific suppliers? Just curious.

My samples arrived today too. I literally walked out to meet the mailman. It was fun opening and sniffing them, though it took me much less time than you. As you say, some winners, and some losers. My favorite out of the bottle is Vanilla Hazelnut. (or is it Hazelnut Vanilla). A couple others are not appealing at all. But it was an experiment. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. :) 

Look at the sticky at the top about sales announcements.  I saw it after the thread vanished.  Frasier Fir, Blue Spruce and Coriander & Tonka are my favs so far.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reminder. I don't always pay attention to what section I'm in when clicking 'unread content'.  And then later I can't figure out where I had been. :lol:

I also got Frasier Fir and Blue Spruce. I like both of them. The Frasier Fir smells very much like a fir that grows in the Sierra Nevada. I also got Christmas Tree, which is very nice too. I love conifer scents.

A bit later, maybe after a glass of bubbly, I'll give them all another OOB go-round.

• Like 1