Fragrance load for lebermuth oils

Okay, I ordered from bulk apothecary bc I could get smaller amounts than through lebermuth and they said that bulk apothecary sold their oils.  I got butterscotch cookie dough, candy cane, maple cream, scotch pine, buttercream icing, and pineapple mango (that's bulk apothecary's own fragrance).  I tried a few but didn't put in my normal 6-8% load so it will be interesting on how they smell :/  

When you go on Lebermuth site only some of the names match BA so Im not entirely sure BA carries all of their oils. The lady at Lebermuth did say the BA 

did carry their oils but didn't say how many etc. How are the ones you ordered OOB - did you like them. I loved nearly all of mine. Please keep us posted

on your findings. 

Yes, some of the names are different and the lady I spoke with at Lebermuth said that they may have slightly different names but they are true lebermuth oils.  I confirmed this with BA before I purchased.  BA told me that they are true Lebermuth oils unless they say "our version" and then they are blended by BA.  OOB, I really liked all of them except buttercream icing (smells like powder to me) and scotch pine.  I tested butterscotch, candy cane, and pineapple mango (which smells exactly like BBW's version OOB).  I'll keep you posted :)

I'm having a hard time finding scents I like and that are strong enough...I'm very new so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong!  I'll just keep experimenting!

• Like 1