Books for my library

I love to read and study!! I do not own the first candle book. What are some good suggestions to put on my bookshelf in reference to candles. Any good ones please. Whether its soy, paraffin, beeswax, palm wax or all!! I dont care as long as it's good, informative, educational, or even entertaining. Thanks a million!!! :soapbabydance::neenerneener::read:

You know...there are zero candle books that I would truly recommend.  I have quite a few and its so frustrating that they are just plain vague or so old and out of date that they only recommend flat braid, square braid and zinc wicks in a generic way.  Unless there is something out there that I'm not aware of most books are generic pillar candles with ways to get colored candles, most all only discuss paraffin wax with a vague general knowledge kind of thing.  I have them on my shelf but I have honestly learned more from searching online to read others information and just plain making, burning, taking notes and making more by myself.  Take lots of notes....LOTS.

• Like 1