Need staffs for candle business.

Gena123

Hey! I own a gift store and our main product is candle. We've been making candles for almost 5 years now and our business is quite flourishing. Initially it was me, my mom, my sister and couple of staffs handling all the stuffs. But now, since our business is expanding, we've been searching for new staffs. We've put up ads and flyers, but haven't found any good candidates, so far. Should I be trying a recruitment service to hire someone now? However, my friend has suggested me a recruitment company, here in Toronto. Should I be approaching them. Will they help, cause ours is a small scale business.

Edited by Candybee

Hiring is hard for any business. What kind of employee are you looking for help in your shop, sales rep, ect...

Staffing service would be good if you are looking for employees like help in you shop, delivery people things like that.

Sales reps are a lot harder most good sales rep will not take on small companies but a few will be careful here as most sales people talk a good talk so have an iron clad contract ready.

Now if you are looking to turn you company in to a multi level marketing.  I would talk to a good marketing group to get all you ducks in a row.