Frosting?

I'm not 100% sure this is what I'm getting, but hopefully yall can let me know either way.

So I startred testing some C1 (Christmas pressie from my dad... 100#'s of it). I poured my first 10 oz candle. Looked UGHLY!!!:eek: Rough top, weeping by the next morning... started reading around. Decided to try to add some UA. Poured another one, it helped a little, but think I need to add more next time.

Anyways I woke up this morning to see little, tiny white dots all over both of them. In patches. Well, I knew I had to change the wick on the latest one, so I'd do that this afternoon. Pulled the old one out, put the new one in, then started with my hair dryer to smooth out the top. Well, after I heated it up, I noticed it went from lots of tiny spots, to a big bubble about 1/4 inch in size!

Should I try pouring a little cooler with the UA? Both of these were poured around 170ish. (Poured that hot cause that's what worked for me with C3) I have to make this wax work for me! Could it be something else I need to add? Guess my beginners luck is starting to run out...:embarasse

Mitch