Anyone use C&S crystal container blend?

I just order a few pounds to test. I poured 2 small jars (8 oz. Apothecary) to test a bit. In one I used zinc wicks and one I used a Premier 700 wick. I love the way it looks. I poured at 160 and got a beautiful finish, but the C&S site says to pour at 200, so I'll try that next.

Just wondering if anyone uses this wax and likes it and maybe has any tips. This is my second venture into natural wax...I tried soy in the beginning, but didn't like working with it.

Just realized the zinc wicks don't work in this. I wicked with 2 51z and they drowned out in the second hour. The Premier didn't do too bad on the first burn, may have to wick up. I was trying with 1 Premier 780. Maybe I'll try it with two of the Premiers.

I'll have to see if I have some LX wicks and try those.

It is a beautiful wax. Had a good scent throw even with the wicking not being right.

Thank you; you saved me the expense of ordering (and paying shipping on) a few pounds to test. I have about 40# of Palm 1, so if they're comparable, I'll hold off. Was hoping for some sort of "miracle palm":D with better scent throw and no sink holes.