NG 100% Soy Wax

When my wax was suddenly, and without warning, discontinued in the height of the season, I searched desperately for another wax. The only one who had any wax left was NG...so I had to get it.

It is about the ugliest stuff I have ever seen. Very frosty, separates from the glass. The tops look like wet paper, and it frosts 'deep' so you can't heat gun it out. It almost looks marbled on top. I quickly found out what wax hell was!

Now that I am down to the last couple of pounds, I have found that you MUST pour this cool, 110 of lower. I found myself 'babysitting' it to try to stop some of the deep frosting before it completely set. Partly my fault because I was trying to produce. Patience is a must with this one.

Still, I find it way too time consuming to heat to 175 for dye, down to 130 for FO, and down to 110 to pour. I don't think that I will be purchasing it again, if I can help it. Now, I'm more used to it so it wouldn't be as bad. I did manage to get some smoothe and shiny tops on some, but this wax is very fickle. Coloring was tougher-it is very yellow when melted-you'll need a lot of dye to cover it, if you use dye- and you will want to with this, and it doesn't take well to some FO's. What a tough wax to master. It is what I would call a good hobby wax, not meant for production, in my opinion.

This is not a slant in any way on the great ppl at Nature's Garden. They are top-notch.

Sorry, I couldn't give you a more glowing report.