Silver Bells.

ranaecandles

I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can find this of that is similar to the scentsy fragrance of the same name. I've had a few customers ask me if I could make it. I've checked all the usual places like fragranceoilfinder etc, and have had no luck. The one I thought I found I ordered but it smelled like a Christmas wreath and that is not the right scent. Here is scentsy description

"Like a sleigh ride in the snow, Silver Bells celebrates the magic of hushed winter nights. Icy peppermint candy canes dance over warm and welcoming winter pear and crisp apple, all enveloped in a velvety blanket of caramel and vanilla sugar."

Any help would be appreciated

In the Fragrance Twins thread there is a reference that The Candlemaker Store carried a scent called Silver Bells, however because it was being compared to Tenn's This Old House it likely is not what you are looking for (sorry). Although someone came back later and added an opinion that it did not actually smell the same (to them at least) as This Old House, if it was anything remotely close, it probably is not what you are looking for. I have not smelled Silver Bells from Candlemakers, but I have smelled This Old House and I dont think it matches the description that you mentioned. The description sounds great though and I would love to try it out if you figure out who carries it. 

I think I am going to see if I can get some peppermint bark and see how close it is.  Of course we all know each person's sensory perception is different.  I definately didn't get any caramel notes and certainly not pear, but maybe my nose isn't in tune lol.  I'm sure eventually I'll find something similar.

You might want to send an email to Save on Scents.  They carry quite a few Scentsy dupes, just not that one.  Maybe they have plans for bringing it in.

J

Thank you so much for the suggestion.  I have sent them a message, we will see how they respond.  They do have quite a large selection, and as luck would have it, so far they don't have the one I was looking for, but maybe they wll in the future :)

I received an email back from SoS.  They said they did not have this particular fragrance available however they do have a duplication service that runs about $30 where they can attempt to recreate it from an existing product, so I will probably have them do this for me, once that is done it will be added to their catalog so others can benefit from it if they chose to.

I'm happy they are going to be able to do this for you.  I've been reading through the Moonworks thread and Fragrance Buddy is duping several of her fragrances.  You might want to send them an email as well.  Looks like Moonshine has been in contact with them and they have been working with her on some dupes.

J