Need help with wicking on 6006

Would a CD 10 be a good starting point to start testing in 6006 wax, 8 oz regular straight sided jelly jar? I have been testing this wax and really can’t find a good wick. I have not been very pleased with my testing of zinc and HTP’s and so I wanted to start testing the CD but just needed a good starting point. Here are my results so far. I tried the 93 HTP too small, 105 burned okay but I was not impressed with the scent throw and got some smoking. The 51z, not impressed with the scent throw and towards the middle to the end of the candle the flame and melt pool were way too big, first part of the candle burned okay. 44-32z are burning good in most of the scents I have tested but again there are some that toward the middle of the candle the flame gets too big and I am still having the smoking issue but the scent throw is good. 44-24z too small. One of my scents with the 44-32z it burns perfectly melt pool good but after about 2-1/2 hours the flame is big and dancing. The melt pool stays around 1/8 to ¼ inch though but I don’t like that big flame and smoke. So here I am, going to try some more wicks. If I can get this wax and wick right I can pick this wax up locally.

I have tested this wax with hemp core wicks, my results with the medium hemp core was that I did not get a full melt pool after 4hrs burn. I used no sent or additives. I am going to try again today with the large and see what my results are. I am expecting a dilivery of LW wicks, and paper core wicks. I will let you know my results as soon as I get them. HTH :undecided

Connie