Need a new source for wax - please help

I have made the decision to give up on my local shop for now. Not sure if I started going there at a bad time, but I have asked 3 times to order me cases of wax, and every time I check in, it has not been ordered. Dunno if there is transition or too busy or ????

I am out of wax and storms are coming through and I don't even have enough tealights or votives made to make it through a weekend without power.

Anyway, I hate to complain, I would rather create!

So, I need to find another distributor of Cal Wax Pillar blend #5 or a recommendation on a readily available blended wax that has the same properties of the #5.

I know I will need to start over with my wick testing, etc...but I would rather do that than not know when I will have wax to work with. I prefer to use square braid and have had awesome success with it in the #5.

A dependable supplier is more important to me than the time it takes to learn a new wax and wick system. West Coast preferred to save on shipping costs to Olympia, WA. Reputable, consistent, friendly, and lots of options....that is what I am looking for in a new supplier....shoot me your recommendations please!