Need some Ideas for candle Label

nkennedy023

Hi everyone, I am going to start selling my candles in a resale shop, and craft fairs. I'm going to be going with the name "Southern Scents", so thinking maybe a southern looking label? Can anyone give me any ideas of how to make it that way? I was thinking fleur de lis, magnolias, or something like that? Ideas? but I'm not sure how to layout everything. I'm using 8 oz jelly jars for most of my candles. and right now i have the square white avery labels.. Your suggestions are very much appreciated! Also what software do you recommend? Right now I was playing around with the one on avery's website. Thanks Ya'll! Nikki

Hello! I am not great at this...but here is an idea: my first thought concerning your business name was an image of a navigational compass. It has the N,W and E for the compass directions but you could have a big "S" which could share with both Southern and Scents (top and bottom but both words sharing a big S. I hope you understand this. Since you make candles - candles were always used to help navigate a persons way in the dark. Again, this was just a quick idea. I also like your fleur de lis concept. This pattern was associated with French royal history - and with Southern history like Louisiana. I am babbling now, must stop. As for a program, Avery is good or try Online Labels label creation wizard called Maestro. (www.onlinelabels.com).

I think there is a site you can go to, but I have no clue what it is. Do a google check that should show if there are businesses with that name. I registered my name with my county clerk, for sales tax and insurance purposes.