Candle Science's IGI4794

Hi everybody I have a question has anybody purchased from candle science their IGI 4794 lately?? I have been afraid to buy it from them because the last time I did after I burned my tarts (which right on their site it says can be used for tarts ) they would harden all bumpy and ugly. I had been getting this wax from them for years and had never had this problem before. I called and was told it is not to be used for tarts. Well then why does it say so on their site??? I was told I would have to put 10 -15% soy in with it to remedy the problem. I do not want to have to do that since I never had to before. I think there was something different about this lot# of wax :mad: I don't want to take the chance and pay all of the shipping again just to have it happen all over. :undecided

I used to use it for tarts and I always got a rippled, wavy look. It was not enough that it bothered me. I will tell you that I added some 4627 to the 4794 and in my testing, a few testers chose this blend of all they had to test. Adding the creamy, container wax also smoothed out the wax. I did get a little sinking/dimple/divet right in the center (I pour in oval Ellipso cups) but I also pour immediately after stirring. Perhaps if you try this you may want to pour cooler than I.