"Fragrance Finder" Link

emilyspoppy

I'm sure that many members know of the "Fragrance Finder" website, but I'm also pretty confident that many members are not aware of it.

I've seen a number of posts that request information that can be readily found on this very useful and user-friendly site.

Although the feature is far from being a complete listing of all of the suppliers and fragrances available to us, it is still worth adding this link to your "Favorites" feature on your menu bar if it's not already there.

http://www.fragranceoilfinder.com/catalog/index.php

HTH

Happy fragrancing!

Dave @ Charlotte Hall Country Candles

Thanks Dave. That is the link I referenced in a post a few days ago but I was at work without access to my bookmarks so I couldn't post the link. I rely on that site a lot. It may also be worth noting that you can also search for key words within the descriptions which can be useful.

Dessa

GREAT idea to post this! I stumbled upon it and Dessa was kind enough to share it with me as well when I first arrived here. No doubt it will be a help as we have so many who arrive here new and with questions.

I should really offer to help update it. My spreadsheets alone would provide quite a bit of material! haha!