Pulled wick out...help

I'm sure the answer for this problem is super obvious and I am completely missing it, but I made a 9x4 inch pillar last night that came out nice, but I accidentally pulled the wick halfway out. :embarasse I'm using floppy cotton ply wicking so....uh.....how do I thread the wick back through? Is there a trick?

Thanks!

If you have some thin, flexible wire you can just thread the wire through the wick hole and then make a small loop at the end of the wire with a piece of thread. When the thread is pulled through then tie some wick at the end and pull that through.

If your wire is thin enough you may be able to thread your wick through without the thread, but the thickness of the wire and the wick may be too thick to pull without issues with the wax.

It's kind of like threading a needle with a very fat eye.

Pull it out completely. Prime a new wick to use. Heat a metal skewer slightly larger than the hole and ream out the hole. Insert the new wick. After the wick is in, seal the bottom with hot wax, then carefully pour wax in the oversized hole in the top. Clean and polish, and you almost cannot tell what you did. I have been doing this for years.