Wick Tab Sizes

I want to use a small wick tab base for my containers, but I want it to be able to hold several wick sizes -- CD31, CD41, CD8, and CD10.

Which of these two tabs do you think will work best for all these four sizes? My guess is the 2nd one, but I want to make sure before I order.

BASE NECK HOLE

15mm 3.8mm 2.4mm

15mm 3.8mm 3.0mm

Also --

What size of base is used for votives?

Thanks a bunch!

I want to use a small wick tab base for my containers, but I want it to be able to hold several wick sizes -- CD31, CD41, CD8, and CD10.

Which of these two tabs do you think will work best for all these four sizes? My guess is the 2nd one, but I want to make sure before I order.

BASE NECK HOLE

15mm 3.8mm 2.4mm

15mm 3.8mm 3.0mm

Also --

What size of base is used for votives?

Thanks a bunch!

I would use the 2.4mmH for the CD 8 & 10. I didn't realize they made CD wicks past CD 22, but if they do then I guess the 3.0 would be the size to get. When I made votives, I used a 20mm 3.8mm 2.4mm. HTH

OOooooooooopps :rolleyes2 They don't make CDs over 22.

I meant to say: HTP 31 and 41 (not CD).

So the original question should be: Do 15mm tabs work with HTP 31 and 41? -- OR -- are 15 mm tabs only used with tea lights?

Thanks!

Ok, if it's an HTP 31 & 41, I'd go with the 2.4mm hole for all the wicks. I like to use the 20mm tabs. The 15mm are just too small for me and I don't like them. I think the 20mm are small enough and would work well in most containers.