Candle Plate 220v

sharig

Does anyone know where I can order a candle warmer plate, like one for a wickless tureen that is 220v? I have looked several websites and have not found one that specifically says 220v.

TIA,

Shari

Okay maybe i posted this inocorrectly. I apologize. I'm looking for a candle warmer plate that can be used overseas, whatever their electricity may be. I thought everything was 220 over there, but after everyone's response and thinking about it, 220v doesn't make sense. I do know their plugs over there are different and that some kind of a converter is required to use on stuff that we use here in the States. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Shari

If you google "electricity converter for europe" you'll find many choices in getting a converter that will then make your regular warmer work. I don't know if/where you could get warmers wired specifically for europe. Maybe someone from there will chime in.

ETS; Actually, I still have one from when I was traveling that I'll never use again - if you're interested PM me! :grin2:

Edited by ksranch