Oval labels from Planet Labels

dillypooh

I ordered these labels that are 1 3/4 x 2 1/2 for my oval tarts. I went on their website and downloaded both templates( word and pdf) but on pdf I cant write on them and in word it doesnt bring up where I am suppose to write. I hope this makes sense. Can someone please point me in the right direction? If I cant figure it out these labels are useless to me:mad:

I can! I have to tell you that I hoped that the template would show ovals in Word but it did not. I checked to show grid lines/guidelines in Word at first to get started. It did actually let me type a long scent name outside the margin once so now I am careful. You can tab and start typing and it should be easy to follow. If I could post a Word doc here I would so that you could see what I do. If you want me to send you one of my sheets through email, PM me your email address and tomorrow I can send it to you just to give you an idea and perhaps help you better get started.