Peak FO's

Well I placed my order yesterday, today I get an email that the samplers are 40% off.....:angry2: that's the way it goes I guess. My loot wont be here until Tuesday, so I'll have plenty of time to fume before I get to smell the goods!!

Peak's sale emails come every Thursday, so I always place my Peak orders on Friday or Monday, just in case.

I ordered a couple sample packs as well! expected on Friday:) Wild mountain honey is Great! had to get some more of that, and also ordered lilac, Rose boquet, fruit slices, white tea & ginger, spiced cranberry, cranberry citrus, black rasp van..I'm trying to cut back on ordering too much, but needed oxide colorants and hard to pass up the sale..

I'm so excited too! Ordered 3 sample packs. I've never tried them before but always wanted to! I went over everyone's favorites and that's what I got! I can't wait! Thank you all for sharing your fav's! I appreciate all the help and willingness you all give:yay::thumbsup::rockon:*super banana*:wave::yay: I just love all these little dancing guys:grin2:

I actually ordered before the sale, booo lol I had to get some wax and figured I'd try some FO's. This was my first order with Peak, but I know it won't be my last!

That's a bummer! hate when that happens.. I just got a shipment of Fo's from Scent Works last Friday and today they had 20% off entire purchase and so I just had to go and place yet another order! I've got to stop this madness,lol!!!