Sea scent - Like Target's Beeluxe..no perfumy, no men's ocean-like smells! Need help!

Hi Everyone, I posted this in the fragrance section as well but since my wax is C-3, I thought I should post here as well. I am searching for a sea/beach fragrance. So far I have ordered all the Rustic Escentuals Ocean-like scents and none are it! I have recently smelled the EXACT fragrance I am searching for in a Target candle by a company called Beeluxe. It's their Sea Spray scent. I thought...BINGO that is the smell I smell on my way to the beach here in Florida! Anyway, most people associate a clean, perfumy smell when you talk about the beach or the ocean but there have been no fragrance oil so far that smells like a 'natural' sea/beach smell. This candle scent has an element that I pick up when I go to the beach!

Has anyone smelled this candle or know of this scent?

Guest OldGlory

You should do a search for 'Ocean' scents on this message board. They're almost impossible to find an exact dupe of, and there have been several discussions on the subject. All I can say is good luck!

I've never heard of this company until I saw your other post about it. They claim "Our fragrances contain only Organic Essential Oils lovingly blended with natural plant materials." & I couldn't find a Sea Spray scent, but I found a "Shore Thing"? Is that the one? "A sharp crystal sun beats the hot white beach. The delicate wavy scents of Salt, Sand, and Sea Spray are laced with notes of Coconut and Driftwood essential oils."

I have never smelled that scent but like you finding a ocean scent without that clean floral note has been a job!

The closest one I like is MW sea witch- I finally got around to testing it and its very good- salt/water and a touch of brine like scent

I have tried many and already mixed and ready to buy this is my favorite

• 3 weeks later...
Just an update. I ordered the scent by the same company Beeluxe called Shore Thing and it was definitely not the same scent. :(

Mail the candle to Save on Scents headquarters and they'll dupe it if they deam it unique enough. Always worth a try! Sounds like a great "true to nature" ocean scent. I could use one of those. Good ocean fragrances are few and far between. Good Luck. Having the scent replicated might be your only option if you dont find a comparable FO.

Edited by rctfavr3