WOW Save on Scents

Dolphin146

I am starting a novelty line of melts. So I ordered a bunch of scents from SOS. Like moter oil, dirt, baked potato, baby diaper, BBQ, and a few more. All I can say is WOW most of them are dead on in scent. The only thing was the baby diaper was really nasty and gassed up my whole house LOL I will have to try some of there other scents and see how they are also.

I am starting a novelty line of melts. So I ordered a bunch of scents from SOS. Like moter oil, dirt, baked potato, baby diaper, BBQ, and a few more. All I can say is WOW most of them are dead on in scent. The only thing was the baby diaper was really nasty and gassed up my whole house LOL I will have to try some of there other scents and see how they are also.

What does baby diaper smell like?

I had to comment in this thread because I really enjoy all the novelty scents they offer. I wish other suppliers would jump on the bandwagon. I know they're not everyone's cup of tea but some of their novelty scents are really useful and fun.

They seem to be adding ALOT more as I type this! I've tried their Dirty Diaper and Skunk. DD smells very sour with a slight fecal/anamalic backnote but it isn't really "sh_tty"-smelling. I would say it's more inline with civet/Indole absolutes. It's actually pretty useful in blends if you don't over do it. Skunk smelled more like a belch than the stinky critter, but it was fun! They have tons of new scents being added!

I just put an order in for Library, Oak Barrel, and Grape Soda. Can't wait!

Update~ Just saw they have a Red Bull FO too! I need to get this for my cousin. She's a redbull drinking junkie!

Edited by rctfavr3

Yikes! Just read the description for "Graffiti!" HAHA. That's just what we need... teens huffing our candles to get their buzz on! :rolleyes2

We went from Man Candles to Teen Tarts in a matter of seconds. Between that, Rubber Cement, Turpentine? and their Gasoline FOs it's a wonder our candle wax doesn't catch fire.

...I gotta say I do like the scent of Gasoline though. Is that bad? LOL.

Edited by rctfavr3