FO from Nature's Garden and Peaks

For users of Ecosoya 135- I am getting ready to order some FO's from NG and Peaks. Are there any that are recommended that throw in this wax? I currently use CD wicks. I am currently testing tropical paradise from Candle wic and am not getting any HT from it, this candle was made 2 weeks ago. I have a CD 18 in a 12oz status. I know that monkey fart and blackcherry bomb from NG throws in 464, but any help will be apprciated. Thanks.

Thank You. I hope to get some throwers. I have used coconut and pina Colada from Candles and Supplies in a 3 inch diam. Jar, and not hot throw. I used a couple fo's from Candle wic and still no throw. My testing proved the CD 18 was too big. I took it down to a CD 12 and still no hot throw. Testing was after a 2 week cure. FO's from Candle wick was Tropical Paradise, and Fruit Slices. They smell the best as far as cold throw. But for Hot throw, the Fruit Slices smelled up the house with its fuel like odor and the Tropical Paradise - no hot throw at all. So if I went down to the smallest wick for that container I am guessing it is the wrong wick type or get my FO's else where. Usage 1 oz. pp.