Silicone mold help! Frosting with 4625??

Well, thank you! And I will definitely try all of your suggestions :)

Based on previous comments, I know that you've already experimented with more heat. However, your frosting looks so compellingly like a cold pour, that I would still be playing with the heat. I would start by making sure the mold was warmed to about 150F or so, slightly above the melting point of the wax, and I would pour on the hot side, at least 200F. This will help insure that the wax remains liquid long enough for some bubbles to escape. With the pie crust molds, it's a relatively small volume of wax going into a rather hefty amount of silicone. If it isn't all warm enough, your wax will cool too quickly initially, and you'll have frosting, and perhaps even jump lines.

Another option would be to increase the opacity of the wax. More opacity would make any remaining frosting look less noticeable. And, some frosting on a more opaque wax might be just the ticket to a more realistic effect. Stearic acid can be added to 4625 to increase the opacity. I would start with 10 to 20% by weight.

The appearance of frosting can also be addressed by zapping the finished crusts with a heat gun, just long enough to get rid of the powdery look.

Finally, I made chicken pot pies tonight for dinner. My pie crusts looked nowhere near as perfect as yours, if that makes you feel any better.