Been away so long....

junored

Hello everyone...I feel a little lost here. I have been away for most of the year. I just can't seem to want to get back to candle making. People at work ask me about it a lot, but I seem to have lost interest. I think its due to some of the suppliers I was using closing. It gets discouraging. I miss it, but it seems like I am starting from scratch, due to having to search for new suppliers and some are pretty far away from me. I really need some motivation!!! :embarasse

Welcome back!

I am not a candle maker but a soap maker.. I think everyone at some time, goes through a period of losing interest..I am at that stage at the moment!

The Christmas season orders are almost all done and then it will be a much needed rest...I hope that the rest will renew my interest!!!!!

Try and make one candle and see if that sparks your motivation! I would be frustrated on suppliers closing and having to try new suppliers..

I have read about all the testing that candle makers on using a new fragrance...It can't be easy!!!!

I hope you can get past this feeling of not being motivated!!!!! Sending you a BIG SPARK OF INTEREST TO YOU!

Hugs Maggie

Edited by MaggieMay