Jump to content

Jar Safety Tabs?


Recommended Posts

I want to find those sticker tabs that you sticks from the top of the jar lid to the side of the jar and have no idea what you call them or where to find them. Instead of using plastic shrink wrap I just want to use those stickers on each side of my jars. Any idea what you call them or where to find them?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...