ISO..Foot Refresher Spray Recipe

pamperme

..I tried this recipe for foot refresher spray and I did not like it..anyone got another?

it was 50/50 witch hazel/alcohol and then FO.. ummm...I really did not like the way it turned out..you could smell the alcohol and not the fo..plus it separated to much. :confused:

Would any of you even buy a spray like this for your feet? I have seen it before and bought some before..just not sure if it would be something people would actually use? :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
This is not my recipe but I found one using cyclomethicone and spearmint fo. I have not try it yet, but I plan on it. It is called Dry Oil Silky Spearmint Foot Spray.

Cyclomethicone is a mavelous product to use for, foot sprays, linen sprays, after bath/shower body body sprays because it is a dry oil...what that means is that your EO's and FO's will mix perfectly...and your sprays will not be wet.

• Cyclomethicone is a clear, odorless silicone. It leaves a silky-smooth feel when sprayed on the skin. Ideal for body sprays, lotions creams, bath salts, hair care, linen sprays etc
  • Cyclomethicone stays completely blended and crystal clear without shaking.

I use it for my foot sprays with peppermint and spearmint EO....it is great.

Alcohol and witch hazel will just dry your feet out.

HTH

Mary Lou