Usa

I have searched the different suppliers I have bookmarked and it seems that USA is not carried by a lot of places. I live in Ohio and am trying to find a place closer than Texas to purchase it.

Does anyone know of a closer supplier??

Thanks so much.... shipping from Texas is crazy and takes forever.

This got me thinking ... what's the difference between USA & PSA? I've found the description of each, but just a bit muddy on how they differ from one another in application. I've always used PSA for soy, but can't figure out what makes USA really different??

Susan.

Unless I am mistaken, PSA is Palm Stearic Acid and USA is Universal Soy Additive. I do not know what is in the USA - Top says it is something like Panalite, which is a distilled monoglyceride. I have read that not all "USA" sold by candle suppliers are the same product, but I do not know that for a fact. I haven't seen Panalite described on any candle supply website and I cannot find any suppliers that look like they sell in less than rail car size...:undecided

I have never used Palm Stearic Acid for soy (just for palm)... hmmmm...

Thank you very much for all the replies!!

VIO - you rock:yay: ... sorry you were bored.... but thanks for finding that for me. Were you looking on the "supplier by state" list?? I have so many bookmarked with the state they are in but not that one!! It really did suprise me that USA is not a "staple" in the soy business.

If WSP carried it that would have been wonderful as I am very close to them. I guess a lot of places must feel the waxes they carry don't need any additives.

Again thank you all.... I am sure the shipping from SW Ohio is much better than from Texas! lol