Facebook Group

sandy511

You made me laugh!

A FB group is similar to a Facebook business page. There are things you can do in each which are the same and some features are different.

A page is much more one sided. You speaking with your customers about your products and brand. You can run paid ads which will offer potential customers whatever incentive you have for them dropping by. A giveaway, a coupon code, free sample, etc. Anything those who like your page post can be seen by their FB friends and family.

Groups limit what people post or like to be seen only by those in that group. My customers begged for a group for this very reason! Some have friends and family members who give them a hard time about their scented wax addiction and they would not post on the page as what they hit like on or posted would be seen by their friends and family. Groups are more interactive (like this forum). Customer's posts are not tucked away like on a page. They are in the body of the page, right along with the things I post. I love it that customers answer other customer's questions. They post pictures of orders, ask questions, comment what they are melting and more.

• Like 1

Oh boy, I sure do have a lot to learn!! Thank you Karen. You did clear up some of my questions but I'm pretty hopeless......pretty pathetic for someone who's son is going to college with a scholarship in Software Engineering :laugh2: