Yogurt Soap

Hi all..... I have been making soy candles for 4 yrs. Got interested in Bath and Body . Have been pouring M&P soap and lotion for about a year. Love it.:yay: Now I have the bug to make CP soap. I am collecting my materials to start my new adventure, as I wait for everything to arrive, I am researching and reading everything I can get my hands on about CP.

I did a search for my question, and started reading threads from the beginning of this forum, came up with nothing, so I apologize if this question has been asked before, but here goes......can I add yogurt to a CP recipe?:confused:

TIA

I do and I love it. I have made regular, goats milk and soy milk yogurt soaps. I treat it like I would regular milk. I use the half and half method (half water with your lye..then half yogurt at trace).

I am sure there are more ways to do this, this is just what I do and works well for me. The soaps are so creamy and my skin loves it.

I also use Aloe juice instead of water. HTH