Cute Tealight Candles

I found these on etsy They are really cute tealights. But I wonder how safe they are and how the top is made.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/110423778/halloween-spotlite-candles

Looks like they might have a template for the circles and just print decorations on them. They are cute. I wouldn't use them since buyers don't always use common sense or follow directions when lighting candles or tea lights and can see a big fire hazard there in the wrong hands....but that's just me.

I sent her a message asking her to show pictures of the lit candle so her customers can see it. I also think there pretty pricey at 24.99 for 2 six packs. :undecided But I am wanting to see them lit up.

lol...I went there and was going to ask what the circles are made of but I would of had to sign in with my Etsy name or FB. Didn't want to do that.

Just went over and checked it out. These have me very intrigued....lol.

I'm not quite sure if I'm seeing it right but whatever is burning on the right side of the picture appears it might have had something in the middle that burned along the way. Reason I'm thinking that is there looks to be a bit of curling up of something toward the top right edge of it. Almost looks like tin foil. I can't even tell if its a tea light though. Might be something totally different.