Reed Diffusers

jsanger

Good morning everyone:smiley2: I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a great reed diffuser base. I only tried making these once but they sucked in comparison to my favorite Country Crossroads. I'm not sure where I bought my original base and reeds from off hand but I will look it up before purchasing more. These work so great in nurseries and unattended rooms but I have to order a case in order to get them wholesale and that's around $120.00 and that's without shipping. I hope to figure out how to make them soon but I'm not willing to sacrifice quality even though it's costing me an arm and a leg vs making them myself.:confused:

Thanks, I have it on my list for my next order :)

I don't know if they are the best but I've found there is a difference in quality among bases. I've had some evaporate on me in a very short time, some seem to barely work, etc. I just keep flipping the reeds weekly with the OMH and its working. I bought my reeds there too, if that helps. Good luck to you.