WSP Crafters Choice Silcone Molds

smellywax

Do any of you use WSP's crafters choice silicone molds? When they switched to the glossy basic rectangle, I started having problems with the molds tearing after 3 or 4 uses and they aren't cheap. I am careful when taking the soap out but I am not sure this type of silicone is for constant unmolding. For the price though, I dont think they should rip after 3 or 4 uses.

I have a few of the older, non-glossy ones. The log molds take quite a beating! The rectangles made me a bit nervous, but they still held up. The soap pop mold is nice but I wish I'd have gotten it in clear! Did you try contacting them? You should not have a mold ripping after that few of uses with NORMAL wear/tear. I only have a few of their molds because I can't afford all of the ones that I want from them! LOL They're kind of pricey!

I have a few of the older, non-glossy ones. The log molds take quite a beating! The rectangles made me a bit nervous, but they still held up. The soap pop mold is nice but I wish I'd have gotten it in clear! Did you try contacting them? You should not have a mold ripping after that few of uses with NORMAL wear/tear. I only have a few of their molds because I can't afford all of the ones that I want from them! LOL They're kind of pricey!

My non glossy ones have not torn and I haven't had any problems with the loaf molds which I have used a LOT. I didn't contact them because they already replaced the heart tube one I have that tore on the bottom of two of the cavities. They will probably say it's something I am doing but I know it's not because I haven't had the same problem with the non glossy ones. Bad thing is I was getting ready to purchase several before the tearing began so I am going to have to find a different source/silicone I guess :(

How hard are you pulling on the mold to get the soap out? I just used my glossy rectangle mold for cp and the soaps came out fine. I just gently pull the mold away from the sides of the soap, turn the mold over and push out from the bottom.
I do the same ....so who knows