Suppliers around the Charlotte, NC Area

darrell

Other than Candle Science which is a good 3hr trip for me one way does anybody have any recommendations for a wax supplier ? I have searched high and low and nothing but Candle Science. They do have the best price that I have found on IGI 4627 but would love to save the shipping cost and pick up directly. Surely there has to be something in the Charlotte area....

Thanks again for any help.

Edited by darrell

Other than Candle Science which is a good 3hr trip for me one way does anybody have any recommendations for a wax supplier ? I have searched high and low and nothing but Candle Science. They do have the best price that I have found on IGI 4627 but would love to save the shipping cost and pick up directly. Surely there has to be something in the Charlotte area....

Thanks again for any help.

Gee, darrell, I can't help you, as I live over 1000 miles away, but I wish I had that problem... If I want to pick up wax, no matter which direction I go - north, nothing south, east or west - it's a two day drive.:sad2: Oh yeah, I could go to Michaels, but that's it.:tiptoe:

Gee, darrell, I can't help you, as I live over 1000 miles away, but I wish I had that problem... If I want to pick up wax, no matter which direction I go - north, nothing south, east or west - it's a two day drive.:sad2: Oh yeah, I could go to Michaels, but that's it.:tiptoe:

At first when I read this I was LOL cuz I thought you said "either way it's a two way drive" instead of two day . WOW , I feel for ya there , I guess I don't have it soooo bad . It just blows my mind that I can't find anything closer.... I am sooooo trying to get my cost down and it's irking the sh*t out of me.