CDN in CB 135

Planning on testing CDN wicks in CB 135 in the following:

8oz tin - 3" diamter

8oz mason - 3" diameter

12oz mason - 3" diameter

Is the CDN 18 correct for these??? I cant seem to find concrete info on these wicks or the best place to find them. Thanks in advance.

Thanks Stella.. I have found them on Candle Cocoon so if you have any better spots let me know.. Its actually funny that based on my research of the topic, I expected you to be the first one to respond.. Your experience is always appreciated.. Here is the 12 oz Madison that I am using from Fillmore.

http://www.fillmorecontainer.com/Candles/12-oz-Madison-Jar-Tumbler.htm

Correction: Thats why I didnt understand what you were saying.. I meant Madison.. Not Mason.. Where is my head these days?!?!?

Edited by njcandle

Where is my head these days?

I dunno, but I've been asking mine where it's been more frequently than usual... Bought clear labels in a smaller quantity for a job I need a big batch and use white... and I LOOKED at them when I was buying them. I don't have a good explanation... Maybe it wasn't my head - maybe my hand is evil and didn't grab the package that my head told it to...

:) I bet that wasn't the first itme or the last time you do something like that.. I ended up ordering the CDN's and going to test themin CBA, 135, and C3.. You seem to be a big proponent of the C3 so I am quite interested to try it

You seem to be a big proponent of the C3 so I am quite interested to try it

C3 has its issues like any other wax. It's been pretty consistent over the years with the exception of a few bad batches. CDN wicks have been more consistent in quality than waxes and FOs LOL!

• 2 weeks later...