Tips on decorating table at craft fair?

Guest PassionSunKiss

Guest PassionSunKiss

At the end of the month I will be doing my first craft show! I'm nervous because I'm only selling body butters and would like to have my table to be as appealing as possible. Any suggestions on how to decorate a 10x10 space? Table positions? How to display my products? Thanks sooo much!

I have no tips sorry.:lipsrseal But wanted to say good luck and take pics!!! My first one is at the end of the month too!! Have you already printed the craft fair tips above??? It's my FAIR BIBLE Lol... I look forward to the responses in this thread too. :cheesy2:

Last year I used wooden crates to give my table eye appeal. I also bought a black tablecloth (Target). It cover the table down to the g round. I also bought 1 - 2 yard squares of bright colored material to place on top of the black tablecloth. I use the wooden crates to show off my products. This year I have invested in clear risers to place on my table. Last year I used one 6 foot table. This year I will be using 2:cheesy2:

Pick a theme that goes with your business, i.e. my products were all made from beeswax and honey so my booth was all decorated with bees.

HOwever, don't overdo the decorations and place things on different levels throughout your booth.

Also, pick a couple of different colors for your table coverings. I used floor length maroon table cloths with yellow bee themed material as toppers.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PassionSunKiss

That is such a good idea. My whole "genre" of my products is "natural" or "purity". Since I'm just selling body butters lol I don't think I can just smear Country Crock all over the table. I ordered some clear acrylic risers as suggested above, but I really don't know what to do to make it look creative. I'm so not good at designing things. Any suggestions?