number of lotion scents?

kyme1911

I was wondering do you limit the number (variety) of choices? I seem to sell mostly VBN dupe...I was thinking of keeping it simple and just offering the vanilla, a floral, a clean, and a earthy. Would that work and then if someone request a fragrance (that I already have in stock) make it as a special order? What do you think?

People seem to like variety, but I think that would be a good start. Hard to know what will please everyone, and thus far I have found that everyone has very different taste when choosing a lotion scent. I have 5-6 available on my site, but am looking to make some into seasonal availability... for example, in the fall I offered Pumpkin Creme Brulee (huge hit) and for the spring I am offering Apple Blossom. I hope to expand what I am offering simply because I see that people like to have lots of options, but I certainly didn't start off with shelves stocked like Bath & Body Works.