Unishippers - anyone heard of it?

safetysue

They are a broker for the trucking co. You call they get you a quote for a light truck load or LTL carrier (YRC, Este's, New Penn, UPS Freight, Pitt Ohio, New England Motor Freight, NYCE)... It a was for you to get some of there discount to have a skid shipped somewere... There are a lot of extra fee's not shown... Ex: liftgate fee, inside pick up or delivery, residental pick up or delivery.... The told price is set up on weight and side of the skid your shipping... There are a few Co. that do the samething Unishipper, FreightQuote.com... Give the LTL Company a call directly see what price they will quote you directly... Good Luck

Travis

If you need something larger that UPS can't take it will be you best bet... I was going to use them for a jar order from Michigan to my house on Eastern Pa the total was $210.00 for 400lbs... The normal problem is shipping was that same price as the jar I was buying... No matter who you use shipping is the killer of any order....

Travis