Please Help W/ wax suggestions

My current supplier(that I pick up from) is out of the igi6006 wax. Since switching from soy this is the only wax I have ever used with my wood wicks. I would like to test other waxes so I have a back up when this happens. Right now my candles have an awsome ct and ht and burn completely all the way to the bottom. I use 8oz square mason w/ #3 doubled wood wick from BCN. The waxes I am looking at include...

4630, 4627, j223, j50. If I could get some suggestion that would be great and thanks in advance for any help!

Edited by Jewls819

I can! I will purchase some samples of that along with some others on Tues. when I make my wax and jar run...Thanks so much! I only have one single supplier for wood wicks and that is bad enough. I have not found anyone that sells the same kind of wood wicks BNC sells..they are great. I just didnt want to run into wax issues as well. I got my first large candle order last week(100):yay:. I am excited about that but it really opened my eyes up to looking for other alternatives when it comees to the wax. Again thanks so much for some input.

I am making some right now with IGI4633 and threw in a tad of soy to see what happens. It worked really well last time, burned evenly, good scent throw, nice crackle. I'm using the large woodwicks from Lonestar and 12 oz status jars.

Ohh! Another wood wicker :yay:. Does it soot any? How much soy did you add to it? I have some 464 and 415(I think) at the house I could add.

I just looked and IGI4633 = J223 which is what I have been using for containers. What is the difference in J50 and J223? I can't tell a whole lot from the descriptions but have had great scent throw so far with 4633. Is the J50(IGI4636) all that? Confused as usual, lots of people are using J50 and I used it before but had too much corporate world time in between my candle making.

Ohh! Another wood wicker :yay:. Does it soot any? How much soy did you add to it? I have some 464 and 415(I think) at the house I could add.

I love the things and am hooked! I do have some soot when it burns the bottom 1/3 but probably needed to trim the wick better(kinda hard to reach with my little trimmers) I really don't care about the soot so far because they have been far better than Yank and our local candle maker as far as soot goes. My first batch was 70/30 IGI4633/GB464. Tonight, I did one with my little parasoy mix and the next with all IGI4633 to see what happens. I was thinking that the soy mix would be better but will see :)

Ok..now I remember reading about those two waxes you mentioned being the same...sheesh I have read so much it all runs together. I can get them at the local supplier. This really makes my day or night shall I say. Ugh 12hr swing shifts are going to kill me.