Fabreze soy and wood wick candles

This might need to be posted in off topic......

So I went to bed early and woke up a few hours ago to a Fabreze commercial for their new wood wick candles and soy candles. This got me wide awake.......cheap wood wick and soy candles? :mad: They looked gorgeous in the commercial so I ventured out to Wal-Mart since middle of the night is the best time to shop there anyway.

The wood wick candles(11oz) are made of paraffin, wood wicks are like the large size wood wicks from Lonestar but thin light colored and not double that I could tell. The tops were not as smooth and sort of looked like the dye wasn't mixed well. They come in a round container with a nice lid. These came in 5 or 6 scents and retail for $12. They didn't advertise the crackle and from the look of the wick they probably do not.

The soy candle containers (9oz) were a heavy square jar with nice little lid, regular wick, and had a nice cold throw. They are advertising to the "green" market but still creating lots of aerosol cans....crazzzzzzzy.

My info might be a little off as it is the middle of the night. Anyone want to buy and compare with me? I will but didn't tonight. I should've checked to see where they were made....probably not in the US, it's Proctor and Gamble owned. I am thinking of buying one of each but guessing that they won't burn properly and create holes down the center like yankmee's do. Wal-mart is good about returns though :)

I have purchased two of the woodwick Febreeze candles and I loved them. They did not crackle though, which isn't a big deal to me.

They burned wonderful.

I got the Green Tea & Citrus- amazing hot throw

and Orange & Honeycomb- hot throw was just ok, but not great like the green tea one.