All Natural Foot Scrub info?

Hi All,

I'm hoping that someone can help with a recipe for a Foot Scrub, i have chosen the following ingredients to work with but am unsure of the %'s and am new to Scrubs,

Shea Butter

Dead Sea Salt

Avacado oil

Coffee (fresh ground)

Epsom salt

Raw sugar

Vitamin E oil

Peppermint oil

I also have other ingredients too numerous to list, any suggestions would be great!

Thanks Trish

I made a scrub out of whipped shea (80/20 shea to avocado oil) and threw in 70% sugar. It was just an experiment but I loved it! Left me nice and moisturized. You could do something similar with your shea, oil, and salt and/or sugar, maybe scent with the peppermint and throw in some Vit E. I don't think I want coffee in my scrub. It may be nice, but then I think about having to clean my shower! :)

Is this just for you or is it to sell? If it is just for personal use, a simple sugar/salt scrub with avacado oil and a bit of peppermint EO will work wonders! One of the best scrubs I ever made was a simple grapeseed/olive oil mix with turbinado sugar and a bit of vanilla in it. If it is to sell, perhaps an emulsified scrub would be good. Check the classroom section, I believe there is a class in there. You can tweak the recipe to your liking. :)