What's selling in perfume dupes?

Sharon in KY

Hmm, figures - just made a slew of all the basic dupes for my new shop - Lovespell, Moonlight, Amber Romance, Pink Sugar and Tommy Girl, and noticing they aren't moving too fast.

I LOVE Flowerbomb - haven't done the candles yet, but the perfume oil is fabulous. I don't usually like scents with vanilla (non-foodie here too) but a good amber scent is always nice in the winter and that has vanilla (real vanilla that is).

I agree about the earthy scents. Having many more requests for Patchouli, Sandalwood, Dragon's Blood and Nag Champa then ever before.

How about a Tyler Diva dupe ? Anyone here do that one, just heard that Starrville has a close one.

Love Spell still is a hit for me, and I personally do not like it. I do like Endless Love though. I get these at TN

Pink Sugar still sells, and I use ICS version.

Another great dupe is NG sun moon and stars, I used to have this pefume and this fo is right on. I used it in candles, lotion, and my friend made CP soap which was great!

Also NG paris hilton can can type is very good!!

Others:

SW fata morgana

AH/RE little black dress

Ah/RE dreamcatcher (LW)

CC sultry angel