Just a thought here

Cindy/WI

I havent tried a bulb burner... but I like the plates/tealights for different reasons.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=288462&id=326597294415&saved#!/photo.php?pid=6805759&id=326597294415&ref=fbx_album&fbid=477457469415

I like this little tealight burner here... because it throws like MAD. BUT- tarts dont last as long in it because of the heat. They burn themselves out of scent much faster than an electric plate burner like the one below.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=288462&id=326597294415&saved#!/photo.php?pid=6805750&id=326597294415&ref=fbx_album&fbid=477457349415

I think it all comes down to preference. If I were a customer i might like the plate more, because I get more scent out of a tart.. but not as strong of a scent. Personally, I like the tealight burner because.. well, I'm not running out of tarts any time soon, lol.. and I like the stronger scent.

I prefer the plate warmers and the bulb warmers. No flame to worry about, especially when I don't feel like burning candles.

But I love my big electric warmer (made for the bigger candles), that "hugs" the whole candle jar. I'll put an empty candle jar in that one, and throw a few melts in it, and the smell usually lasts for days or even weeks.

I had a bad experience with a tea light one time years ago, and I haven't burned one since. The flame got huge, and I could NOT blow it out for anything, the flame kept getting bigger and bigger the more I would blow. I eventually caught a eureka moment and smothered the flame, but it gave me the biggest scare. So I don't do tea lights anymore.

Edited by CBE

i was just asking b/c i have all 3 of them & i just don't feel like i'm getting much of a scent throw from the plate one, a little better with the bulb but kick butt with tea light one. i agree i do not sell the tea light one either for the same reason. i did try the plate warmer one with a small wickless tureen and got a better scent throw than having the bowl on it with tarts.