Embeds in HP soap

sudsnstuff

I just made some M&P embeds in my HP soap and it works just fine, you just have to wait until the HP soap cools enough so that the embeds don't melt.

What I did was use a small metal star pillar molds & pvc pipes and fill them with the M&P. I put one layer of HP soap alittle less than half full in my mold and then take the M&P (which is like a log of M&P soap out of the pillar molds or pvc pipes) then I place that on top of the first layer of HP, and then I fill the rest of the mold with the rest of the HP (which would cover the top of the log of M&P "embeds").

Hope you understand what I'm saying...lol

Edited by leisa2003

I just made some M&P embeds in my HP soap and it works just fine, you just have to wait until the HP soap cools enough so that the embeds don't melt.

What I did was use a small metal star pillar molds & pvc pipes and fill them with the M&P. I put one layer of HP soap alittle less than half full in my mold and then take the M&P (which is like a log of M&P soap out of the pillar molds or pvc pipes) then I place that on top of the first layer of HP, and then I fill the rest of the mold with the rest of the HP (which would cover the top of the log of M&P "embeds").

Got it. Thanks. I will give it a try. I guess the worse that would happen is the HP would absorb the M&P if it melted. I just didn't want to waste a whole loaf of HP somehow.

Got it. Thanks. I will give it a try. I guess the worse that would happen is the HP would absorb the M&P if it melted. I just didn't want to waste a whole loaf of HP somehow.

The worst that would happen would be that you have some cool looking layered M&P in your HP soap.:D

I'd love to see a photo of that Leisa.