What did I make???

I made up a new recipe for bath bombs to test today. Was all excited because for the first time I was actually getting the ball halves to stick together!!!! (Thanks Van Uley for the recipe!!!):yay::yay:

I was packing up and noticed my citric acid on the table and thought to myself... I don't remember adding that. Looked at my recipe that I wrote down for a smaller batch and totally forgot to write down the Citric Acid!!!:(

In addition I added more Epsom Salt than needed (as in the amount of citric acid I was supposed to add):shocked2:

So, what did I make... is it still a bath bomb that just won't bubble from the Baking Soda/citric acid reaction? Did I make something useless and mine as well just throw away? or can I save it... grind it up and add the citric acid and just make a power for the bath?

I'm all out of baking soda now, so can't make another bath correctly until I get some more :sad2:

I'm sorry that happened! I know how frustrating it is to get something right only to have it not be right in the end. lol

I think they will still dissolve, just maybe not fizz. The scent would still come through and the salt and oils will still be great for the skin!