Cute stuff in a bath bomb!

lsbennis

I was at a Lush store today and I have never tried one of their bath bombs. I don't remember which scent I got but it had cute little hearts in it when it melted in the water. It was so cute...like a party in the tub. :cheesy2:

Does anyone know where to get something like this?

were they sprinkles? I do sprinkles in my bath bombs, well, some of them.

In Love Spell, I do little candy heart sprinkles, and in buttercream I do rainbow ones, nonpareils.

You could use bath confetti, a dried rose, lavender buds... all kinds of things! I really think a bath bomb with one of those chalky valentines heart candies would be so cute too!! If I could get small enough rubber duckies, that would be so fun too. Expensive, so not a "regular" thing, but so fun!!

side note that makes me giggle... in the UK bath bombs are Bath Ballistics. hehehe

@ Luminous...They weren't sprinkles but little tiny hearts, they didnt melt in the water either. I just rinsed them down the drown. Does the bath confetti melt? Do you know who sells it?

Ugh..I made bath bombs tonight with MW Scarlet Moon and I couldn't get the two halves to stay together...meh! :undecided So now I just have half moon bath bombs...lol

lol thats what I always think!!! I do the sprinkles because I know they will melt... I hate things in my tub that I have to clean up... so I wouldnt want to have to deal with it. I wonder what putting a heat sealed tea bag in there would do? I should try it and see if it affects how the bomb sets up because that would be super cute! I grow organic lavender and I am always looking for places to use it up now that my crop has recovered from being moved 3 years ago.

I was watching a Youtube video on the lush bathbomb, the person did one by placing it in stainless mesh tea ball, and one she placed in a double layer of tulle and tie closed. She hung them so the water filling the tub would wash over them. I thought the tulle thing was cute, plus and opportunity for packaging. Tulle is cheap

LOL some of the stuff they put in them...well lets just say I wouldn't want ending up in certain areas of the body, if you know what I mean?:laugh2:

bubble gum machines have really cute stuff too. I feel kind of silly with my pocket full of quarters shoving little kids out of the way to fill my purse with prizes :P

lol...I remember one time when my DH got obsessed with collecting these little monkey heads from the gum machines, I always had to make sure I had quaters after doing my food shopping so I could bring him home one.

thanks everyone! :cheesy2:

lol...I remember one time when my DH got obsessed with collecting these little monkey heads from the gum machines, I always had to make sure I had quaters after doing my food shopping so I could bring him home one.

thanks everyone! :cheesy2:

HA HA... so after the Banana Bomb melts a Monkey Head pop's up out of the water.:laugh2: