Other Tart Waxes to Try

flowerbaby

I have been using the KY Parasoy tart wax after reading that it was predominantly the favorite with all of you.

My question is, do any of you notice that this wax has a strange odor that can be detected when using in the illuminated warmers? I notice it changes the smell of Vanilla scents most especially.

I remember seeing in other threads that there is a 444 or a 446 wax that is also very popular, and I was wondering what brand they are.

Thank you in advance. Sincerely, Elizabeth

I don't notice a strange order but I don't think it throw's like it use too. I've been using it for 3 or 4 years and it just seems like the scent throw isn't as strong as it use to be. I'm looking for something else myself.

I use 464 but not with clamshells, its a container soy wax and very soft. You might have problems with releasing unless you added something to it. The only reason I use 464 is I'm really familiar with it, since I use it in my container candles.. and I already know what FO's I like with it and so on... I might test it with a clamshell soon so if I do I'll let you know how it goes!

Luminous - I've used 464 in clamshells in the past before switching around waxes. It came out of the clamshell fine. However at shows if it gets warm it can melt very easily. I had a few accidents in the past because I would get busy and forget to make sure they weren't getting to soft.

Luminous - I've used 464 in clamshells in the past before switching around waxes. It came out of the clamshell fine. However at shows if it gets warm it can melt very easily. I had a few accidents in the past because I would get busy and forget to make sure they weren't getting to soft.

good to know :)